Wedding planner – Bespoke weddings on The Amalfi Coast
UK born, Italy based
I was born and raised in the UK but after studying Events management at university in the UK I followed my dream of living abroad and went to Italy in 2001 where I fell in love with the country and its people. After 8years living La Dolce Vita in Venice ,Verona and Florence, working in Marketing and events I decided to go back to the UK for a few years.
On one of my trips back to Italy to visit friends little did I know I would sit next to my Mr Right on the plane the love story started there and is still going strong. Angelo took me one sunny weekend to visit his home in the Amalfi coast and a whole new love story began. Although I had explored many parts of the country, for me The Amalfi coast was the most beautiful.
Im now living back in Italy married to my Mr Right and happier than ever. Love In The Lemon Grove specialise in luxury, bespoke weddings on The Amalfi coast.
How Love In The Lemon Grove started
My promise to you
I treat every single wedding like a precious work of art, investing time, and love to make it exceed your expectations. I consider myself to be a creative person with an eye for detail and an appreciation of beautiful things.
For me every wedding is a one off event and should be unique and beautiful but most of all a reflection of your characters and style
Language will never be an issue as I am bilingual and work closely with the local suppliers and staff to ensure everything is just right. I am also available for ceremonies and on the day support to translate and coordinate.
A Special Thank you to :
- my parents, for the unconditional love and support you have always shown me.
- mum, for teaching me to embrace life and see the good in everything and to follow my heart.
- the talented Julian Kanz (www.julian kanz.com)and Jon Davies (www.daisychainweddings.com) for providing some of the beautiful photography on this website
- my sister for persuading me to explore Italy all those years ago and for giving me three wonderful nieces who light up even the rainiest day.
- Nanny Devoy and Nanny Betty, for all the wonderful memories which live on in my heart.
- Filomena and Camillo on The Amalfi Coast, for opening up your home and hearts to me
- and last but not least :to my darling Angelo, I finally found you… per cent anni..x